Brain Injury Lawyers in Pittsburgh
Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys Helping Clients Get Compensated For Their Serious Head Injury in Allegheny County and Throughout Western PA
People seldom walk away from brain injuries—it just doesn’t happen. Even mild concussions can have long-lasting effects. When the brain is severely injured, the losses and deficits can be profound. Language, speech, mobility, thought processes, and personality could change significantly after a brain injury. These changes can prevent people from ever working again and may mean that they will need assistance to function.
Call The Attorneys At Goodrich and Geist, PC., For A Free Consultation
When a brain injury was the result of negligent actions by someone else, victims and their families may be able to obtain needed resources by filing a civil lawsuit seeking compensation. At the Personal Injury Pittsburgh law firm of Goodrich & Geist, P.C., attorneys Josh Geist and Bill Goodrich file civil lawsuits seeking compensation for clients suffering the effects of brain injury. To find out whether they can help you, call them at 412-564-4770 or contact them online for a free consultation.
Causes Of Brain Injury
Whenever you hit your head, you could suffer a brain injury. However, the most common causes of brain injury include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Inadequate security that leads to assaults and gunshot wounds
- Sports and recreation accidents
When the negligence of another person causes incidents such as these, you may be able to obtain much-needed compensation for the losses you suffered as a result.
Why Goodrich & Geist, P.C.?
There are many lawyers out there, so why should you hire us? Here are some of the reasons we are different:
- We love challenging cases, and brain injury cases are often complex
- Because of our affinity for such cases, other lawyers often send people to us because they know we have the experience, resources, and willingness to dig deep and find a strategy that works
- We treat clients like family because that is how we would want to be treated
- We explain everything in clear language, taking the time to answer your questions.
- If we believe that you truly do not have a good case, we will let you know
- We want more than money for our clients; we help them let the world know that negligence is not acceptable
We believe that these are good reasons to trust us with your case; we hope you agree.
Contact Our Western PA Attorneys For A Free Consultation
If you suffered a brain injury because of another party’s negligence, find out about your legal options. Telephone the law firm of Goodrich & Geist, P.C., at 412-564-4770 or contact them online to schedule a free consultation. The attorneys serve clients in Pittsburgh and throughout Western Pennsylvania, including Allegheny County, Beaver County, Butler County, Westmoreland County, Washington County, and Erie County.