Free Consultation: 412.766.1455

Can I bring a claim on behalf of a family member who has died?

Yes. An action like this is commonly called a wrongful death claim. In most cases, a family member first must be appointed the victim’s personal representative. The personal representative then acts on behalf of the surviving family members. Usually, the personal representative is the victim’s surviving spouse, child, parent, or sibling.

We also advance all costs (fees for investigators and technical experts, filing fees, and other expenses) necessary for pursuing your case. You will reimburse us only if we are successful. Throughout your case, and at its end, we will provide you with a full accounting of all costs and expenses.

How We Make Our Community Safer