Goodrich & Geist, P.C.
Call Now For The Answers You Need:

premise liability Archives

Stay injury-free on escalators by following these tips

Escalators are everywhere in Pennsylvania including airports, convention centers and shopping centers. These transport devices are convenient in channeling foot traffic and keeping busy commercial sites flowing smoothly, but they can be dangerous.

Can I sue if my pet was injured on someone else's property?

You are probably not going to like this, but in the eyes of the law, a pet is propertyy. As such, it will be treated as property regardless of what legal action you pursue. In many cases, victims of a pet injury would have more success by seeking a remedy directly from the responsible party rather than through a premises liability action.

How does Pennsylvania address the safety of amusement rides?

The state of Pennsylvania provides an Amusement Ride Safety Division within the Department of Agriculture. This division is responsible for inspecting, approving and registering all amusement attractions in the state. Owners of these attractions also play a role; they are required to register each attraction with the Department and to submit affidavits of inspection before the attraction begins operating.

email us for a response

Tell us about your legal issue

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Goodrich & Geist, P.C. Speak with one of our attorneys today.

Goodrich & Geist
3634 California Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Toll Free: 800-806-2456
Fax: 412-766-0300
Pittsburgh Law Office Map

Review Us
Back to top